terça-feira, julho 31, 2007

Farewell Erasmus, farewell friends

On the 24th of September I began an adventure. All was new and risky because I had no idea what to expect. I was enjoying the experience and the adaptation so much that I even delayed my home coming and stayed one more semester. Nine months later, after three bikes and 7000 photos, it is hard to say goodbye to all the friends that have accompanied me this last year.
These friends were born in Portugal, Spain, France, Poland, England, Germany, Norway, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Slovenia, Turkey, Venezuela, USA, Bulgaria, Canada, Romania, Colombia, Hungary, Tajikistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Ghana, Cameroons, China, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Grece, etc. (Did I forget someone?)

Many memories were imprinted forever in my head (ex: Steve’s white ass :)) thanks to people from all over these countries. I thank you for the friendship, study help, partnership, culture differences and so on, that you have transmitted me this past year. I couldn’t have done it without all of you and YOU will never be forgotten.

Still… I have to admit it feels really good coming back home with my mission accomplished.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

That was a wonderful post Antonio.
I'm really glad that I had the chance to meet you. You was "loading" us with positive energy all the time. Thank you for that and for many other things!

P.S. Keep the SPAM going :)